For your and other guests' convenience:
- We strongly advise to leave electronic devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc.) outside Palanga Life Balance SPA mineral water pools & bath complex. The purpose of this space is recreation and relaxation.
- Appropriate footwear – humidity-proof slippers – will guarantee not only comfort but safety as well.
- Before entering the mineral water pools and saunas, pools or after using saunas – refresh yourself in a warm shower.
- Use a towel or a sheet in saunas and on benches.
- Alcohol before and during a visit to the mineral water pools and bath complex is inappropriate.
- Pools and saunas, SPA treatments are dangerous for people suffering from infectious, contagious skin diseases, open wounds or heart or other conditions. Protect yourself and others!
- Jumping into the pools or hotubs is prohibited.
- Do not use your own cosmetics in the saunas.
- Be careful when pouring water in the saunas.
- We care about the safety of our youngest visitors, therefore children under 14 can visit the mineral water pools and saunas complex only when accompanied by adults.
- Children under 14 can visit the complex of the mineral water pools and bath complex from 10:00 until 18:00.
IMPORANT NOTE! Due to active mineral water components the bathing suits are subject to color changes!